Oh, and did we mention that wearing hats is a MUST?!
- Share carefully crafted content and images wearing French Knot accessories 2-3 times a month on social platforms while also tagging French Knot. Vibrant colors and lavish embellishments are a few reasons we love French Knot hats… we want to know what YOU love about them!
- Share brand message with organizations in your community and/or on campus.
- Suggested content sharing includes: Instagram stories and posts, Facebook mentions, blog posts, gift and shopping lists, outfit ideas, YouTube and Facebook live videos, public appearances wearing French Knot accessories, and more. Got more ideas? We’d love to hear ‘em!
- Track and share results based on hashtags, impressions, views, likes and/or comments - nothing formal, just tell us who saw your message!
OUR IDEAL AMBASSADOR
- Has an engaged social audience of 5,000 or more with Instagram page set to public.
- Loves to accessorize with an eye for fashion and personal style.
- Takes clear and bright photography.
- Has experience collaborating with other brands.
- Demonstrates a creative voice that aligns with the values of French Knot.
- One free hat and one free set of hand warmers from our most current collection.
- Exclusive 30% OFF wholesale prices on additional French Knot items. Limit 2 items per season.
- Special 20% OFF coupon code for all other online orders and to share with your audience/followers.
- You will be a part of a private Facebook group with other brand ambassadors where you’ll have an opportunity to share input on our new product development and have first dibs on internship and employment opportunities.
- Be featured on French Knot Instagram and Facebook pages.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please email Kristy@frenchknot.com the following:
- Provide full name, email address, and the city/state/country you’re located in
- Share a few sentences about why you would like to be a French Knot brand ambassador and some ideas you have for promoting our brand
- Send links to your social media accounts (accounts must be public, not private)
- Provide education level and school affiliation
- Include an example of a past collaboration with a brand